To request for a formal quotation, please provide all the data requested in our Radiocarbon Dating Cost page.
We respond to inquiries promptly during business hours (8 AM-5 PM EST, Monday-Friday).
Contact us for shipping instructions for your region before sending your samples. Shipping addresses are found below the form.
Beta Analytic DOES NOT ACCEPT:
- manuscripts, art works, artifacts or antiquities from private persons, antiquities dealers, auction houses or private collections
- samples with "tracer Carbon-14" or any other artificial isotopes
- materials for personal research (e.g. wood from an ancestral house, metals/coins, bones from a random dig, etc.)
- Ambergris ("whale vomit")
Details are found at the bottom of this page.
For analysis of Boron, Strontium, U-Th Dating, Lead, Neodymium, Hafnium and Phosphate on Bones, please visit www.isobarscience.com.
Xiamen Forwarding Office
Beta Analytic Inc.
3/F North Station Business Center
No.592 Hengtian Road, Jimei District,
Business Hours: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM CST (Mon-Fri)
Chikyu Kagaku Kenkyusho Corp.
Tel: (+81) 52 802 0703
Fax: (+81) 52 805 6383
Business Hours: 9 AM - 6 PM JST (Mon-Fri)
Beta Analytic Inc.
서울특별시 서초구 서초대로 396
강남빌딩 16층 (리저스 사무실 내)
16F, Gangnam Bldg
Contact: Mr. Yong Cho
Tel: (+82) 2 2190 3725
Fax: (+82) 2 2190 3710
Business Hours: 9 AM - 6 PM KST (Mon-Fri)
15F-1, No. 168, Sec. 3, Nanjing East Rd., Zhongshan Dist., Taipei 10488
Business Hours: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM NST (Mon-Fri)
- The laboratory does not undertake the dating of manuscripts, objects of art or other valuable or priceless items unless they are submitted and paid for by a recognized governmental agency, major museum, or other official agency that is investigating the materials as part of a multidisciplinary scholarly process.
- To meet the requirements of the UNESCO Convention on the Means of Prohibiting and Preventing the Illicit Import, Export and Transfer of Ownership of Cultural Property and not abet trade of looted cultural property, Beta Analytic does not date art works, artifacts or antiquities from private persons, antiquities dealers, auction houses or private collections.
- As a tracer-free lab, Beta Analytic does not accept samples with "tracer Carbon-14" or any materials that have been artificially enhanced with Carbon-12, Carbon-13, Carbon-14 or any other isotope to eliminate the risk of cross-contamination.